At our denture clinic, we often help patients who are unhappy with dentures they have gotten elsewhere or that are old, worn out and no longer function properly.
If you are experiencing any of the following issues with your dentures, please book an appointment with our dental prosthetist for a denture consultation.
Problems and Concerns
- Biting doesn’t feel right
- It is painful to wear your dentures
- There is excess space between your teeth when biting down
- Your dentures dislodge when opening your mouth
- A clicking sound when you speak or chew
- Difficulty articulating some sounds
- The way they look
- Excess pressure or the development of sore spots where your dentures rub your gums
- Cheek biting
- Food getting stuck under your denture
- Feeling like your dentures are loose
- A crack or other damage to your dentures
- Anything else that you are concerned about
If this happens or you are unsure about any of your symptoms, visit Crown Dental Group and our dedicated dental prosthetist will help find a solution that is right for you.
Restore your perfect smile today! Contact us on (03) 8288 1477.